Knowing how and when to use emergency oxygen is a great skill to have and means you’re ready to help others should the need arise. Becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider lets you breathe easy knowing that you can recognize scuba diving illnesses treatable with emergency oxygen, and are prepared to offer aid.
- You’ll learn about dive injuries, different types of emergency oxygen equipment and safety considerations when using oxygen.
- Assembling and disassembling emergency oxygen equipment.
- Deploying a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver.
- Using a pocket mask on a nonbreathing diver.
Prerequisites for the PADIEmergency Oxygen Provider Course:
- There are no prerequisites or age restrictions. This course is open to everyone.
In case if you are interested, Let us Know.
Perfection Everything about our experience with Dhigurah Divers was absolutely perfect. The staff is amazing, they always have a smile on... read more - 05/01/2020Scenic23013586772
The best experience I ever had! It was great experience there! The staff were all very friendly and helpful.You can never find a better drive center... read more - 01/05/2019
- Katie H
Professional and fun diving experience I did 4 dives with Dhigurah Divers and had a great time. Usa and Nasru were great, very professional and... read more - 28/04/2019Ania G
Real Maldives Expedition Dhigurah Divers organize the most exiting trips for adventure lovers and divers - as well for experienced ones as for... read more - 04/04/2018