Knowing how and when to use emergency oxygen is a great skill to have and means you’re ready to help others should the need arise. Becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider lets you breathe easy knowing that you can recognize scuba diving illnesses treatable with emergency oxygen, and are prepared to offer aid.
- You’ll learn about dive injuries, different types of emergency oxygen equipment and safety considerations when using oxygen.
- Assembling and disassembling emergency oxygen equipment.
- Deploying a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver.
- Using a pocket mask on a nonbreathing diver.
Prerequisites for the PADIEmergency Oxygen Provider Course:
- There are no prerequisites or age restrictions. This course is open to everyone.
In case if you are interested, Let us Know.
- Peter M
“Real Maldives Expedition” I took part in the Real Maldives Expedition with Dhigurah Divers in march. And I finished my Open Water Diver... read more - 05/04/2018Ania G
Real Maldives Expedition Dhigurah Divers organize the most exiting trips for adventure lovers and divers - as well for experienced ones as for... read more - 04/04/2018PhoebeZhouHuixin
Once in a lifetime experience! The diving was excellent! In between dives, we could snorkel with whale sharks and manta rays. We did a range... read more - 30/12/2019
Perfection Everything about our experience with Dhigurah Divers was absolutely perfect. The staff is amazing, they always have a smile on... read more - 05/01/2020Piotr T
Nurkowanie w rajskich warunkach Jeśli chcecie nauczyć się nurkować od podstaw w wymarzonych warunkach z najbardziej z najbardziej cierpliwymi nauczycielami na ziemi to nie... read more - 05/05/2018Katie H
Professional and fun diving experience I did 4 dives with Dhigurah Divers and had a great time. Usa and Nasru were great, very professional and... read more - 28/04/2019