Have you ever lost anything while diving? Has anything precious fallen out of the boat?
It happens! People accidentally drop things from docks, off boats or even while scuba diving. If you’ve ever lost something in the water and wanted to go find it, then the PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course is for you. There are effective ways to search for objects underwater that increase your chances of success. And there are good and better methods to bring up small, large or just awkward items. Search and recovery can be challenging, but a whole lot of fun.
Learn how to use the lift bag, tie rope knots so that you can safely bring the object to the surface. Become a Search & Recovery Diver!
- Development of theory. Gathering information and resources, then carefully planning a search are the first important steps you learn.
- Swimming search patterns using your compass and natural navigation.
- Locating large and small objects using various search patterns.
- Using a lift bag for large or heavy objects, plus other recovery methods.
- Planning a search operation based on facts gathered about a lost object prior to the dive.
- Knots. Lifting techniques with or without the lift bag.
- 4 dives in open water
Prerequisites for the PADI Search And Recovery Course:
In case if you are interested, Let us Know.
- Peter M
“Real Maldives Expedition” I took part in the Real Maldives Expedition with Dhigurah Divers in march. And I finished my Open Water Diver... read more - 05/04/2018Katie H
Professional and fun diving experience I did 4 dives with Dhigurah Divers and had a great time. Usa and Nasru were great, very professional and... read more - 28/04/2019
The best experience I ever had! It was great experience there! The staff were all very friendly and helpful.You can never find a better drive center... read more - 01/05/2019Rafal Kopacki
Wspaniali ludzie i przepiekne miesca do nurkowania których jest najwiecej w okolicy wyspy Dhigurah. Sama wyspa zachowuje swój orginalny... read more - 10/03/2018583giuliab
Perfection Everything about our experience with Dhigurah Divers was absolutely perfect. The staff is amazing, they always have a smile on... read more - 05/01/2020